Ние веруваме дека имаме идеална комбинација на искуство, ресурси и знаење неопходни за реализација на специфични услуги потребни за вашата дејност од основање на бизнисот до контрола на вашите финансиски извештаи.– Николаки Миов
Key tax point
- Companies resident in Macedonia are subject to tax on their worldwide income. Non-resident companies are subject to tax on Macedonian-sourced income only.
- There is no separate capital gains tax except for individuals, who pay 10%.
- A transfer pricing regime imposes record-keeping requirements and provides for income to be adjusted on an arm's length basis.
- VAT is applied on the supply of goods and services in Macedonia by a taxable person, subject to exemptions. The standard rate is 18% and a reduced rate of 5% applies to specific goods and services.
Personal income tax
- Personal income tax rate is 10% payable by individuals on employment income. Resident individuals are subject to income tax on their worldwide income while non-residents are liable to tax on Macedonian-sourced income only.
Green field investments
- Green field investments Technological–Industrial Development Zones heavily exempt from taxes and other benefits: Zero-rated personal and corporate income tax for up to the first 10 years (10% thereafter), no VAT and customs duties for export production, subsidy of up to EUR 500,000 towards building costs, land lease for up to 99 years at attractive concessionary rates, free connection to utilities, Green Customs Channel expediting exports to the EU, advantageous location, access to pan-European corridors 8 and 10, railroad, and international airport.
Brown field investments
- Brown field investments may benefit from some tax exemptions on employees for about two years.
Нашето мото е: да обезбедиме доверба на која вие можете да сметате во секое време!