Ние веруваме дека имаме идеална комбинација на искуство, ресурси и знаење неопходни за реализација на специфични услуги потребни за вашата дејност од основање на бизнисот до контрола на вашите финансиски извештаи.– Николаки Миов
Open a company in Macedonia
Procedure for registering / opening a company in Macedonia
The Central Register is authorized to perform all company registrations and the institution to maintain the all companies Trade Register in North Macedonia. As all foreign investors are granted the same rights and privileges as Macedonian nationals, they are entitled to establish and operate all types of self-owned private companies or joint-stock companies.
Forms of companies
In accordance with the Company Law, both Macedonian and foreign individuals or companies can establish the following types of business entities:
- General Partnership
- Limited Partnership
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Joint-Stock Company
- Limited Partnership by Stock
- Sole Proprietors
Agents for registration/open a company
- PKF NOVA KONSALTING - AGENT FOR REGISTRATION A COMPANY IN NORTH MACEDONIA
Central Register has implemented a One-Stop-Shop system through which company formation in Macedonia can normally be completed within four hours (2-3 business days in practice). The One-Stop-Shop system undertakes all registration procedures with various state bodies (including the provision of a tax ID no).
Required data and documentations for registration of limited liability company
A limited liability company in Macedonia is the most common business structure for both local and foreign investors because of the simple registration, the tax advantages and the fast start of activities. One or more shareholders but not exceeding 50 can open LLCs in Macedonia with a minimum share capital of EUR 5,000 or about MKD 308,000. The Articles of Association and the Memorandum of Association stand at the base of an LLC incorporation in North Macedonia. These documents must comprise information about:
- Name of the company
- Main activity/core business (for example: Trade with….)
- Headquarter of the company in North Macedonia
- Name of the bank in which the company will have bank account
- Name of the owners. For physical person: name, surname, address of living, Copy of passport and ID card. For legal entity: Current Status of the company issued by Trade register at their native country (Act of establishing on the company of the owner) not older than 3 months
- Authorized representative – manager: Copy of the passport and ID card
- Initial capital (minimum 5.000 euro)
- The information about the owner’s liabilities and how the profits are distributed, in accordance with the shares.
If you are interested in the virtual address, please contact us.
Steps in registering the LLC in North Macedonia
- Register the business name for your company at Trade register in R. of North Macedonia,
- Submit the Articles of Association (with supporting documentation),
- Apply for company seal before commencing any business activity,
- Activate the bank account,
- Register for VAT,
- Registration of the foreign investment within the Central Registry.
We offer modular solutions, simple to use, with an option to upgrade according to your needs. The program brings together all your activities in one place, allowing quick overview of each segment of your business.
A foreign company can establish a branch office in North Macedonia if it is registered in the Trade Register of its domicile country. The branch can perform the same activities as the foreign-domiciled company. The branch may perform activities in the name, and on behalf of, the foreign-domiciled company, including use of its name and address. Consequently, the foreign-domiciled company would incur full liability over the branch operations.
If a foreign-domiciled company establishes several branches in Macedonia, it must designate a main branch (central branch office) in the Trade Registry. The trade name of the other branches must include the trade name of the Macedonian central branch, as well as the reference numbers of the other branch offices, according to their order of entry in the register. A foreign sole proprietor has the right to establish only one branch. The foreign company or sole proprietor must apply to the Trade Register within the Central Register for registration.
A foreign company shall appoint one or more representatives, for each branch office undertaking activities for the company in North Macedonia. The representatives appointed with the Macedonian Central Branch Office shall act as representatives of the other branches.
A representative office of a foreign company is not a legal entity. It is only permitted to undertake activities of a research or information-gathering nature. The registration of the representation offices is performed in the Register of representation offices of the foreign companies in North Macedonia. The register is maintained within the Central Register.
Нашето мото е: да обезбедиме доверба на која вие можете да сметате во секое време!